CTA-ARDYIS

CTA-ARDYIS
Transition in the making

Friday 11 March 2011

...Was that all? Check this out!

Witchcraft as Mr Chisenga calls has refused to let us go! Imagine working on the same document at the same time, doing the editing while you watch where the other is editing, chat, change the document to another form like PDF, isnt that magical? Web2.0 hasnt ceased to amaze me and I know this feeling will last.... They call this Google Docing....or isnt it?

Have got so many usernames, and yes passwords and my right index finger hurts.. Tha tappings have been too much.. I have never worked this long on a computer for a week before... Isnt this enduring the transition? You bet so! Rebeka is enjoying all this to the bone and proudly feels she can apply this specifically to her field, related fields and crosscutting issues... You needed to see her evaluation form....

Friday will take us through the exchange programme...Yeah, we ought to share as you never know who faces and/or  faced similar  problems to yours and how they deal and/dealt with them...

Thereafter, the cultural centre.... This I have to see first lest I start lying and the Chinese Restaurant Visist,,,,, Chip, chop xxxxxx... guess I keep up to the food and the eating method... I will have to cope with all this when I get there,,,,

Will keep you posted... And you follow me to Malawi because my "transit" continues.........

1 comments:

Tari said...

Are you from Malawi?.I LIKE YOUR ENDURANCE OF THE TRANSITION. am doing some agricultural transition work as well check this out http://mwacenter.blogspot.com

Post a Comment