CTA-ARDYIS

CTA-ARDYIS
Transition in the making

Thursday 10 March 2011

......... And Rebeka can Wiki Wiki... I love this

Its the fourth day in the Web2.0 training session and guess what? Rebekah can Wiki! I have ever read Wikipedia notes, sometimes edited and more often used the information. All along was ever surprised why I couldnt get the authors name and I could reference them as unknown and undated (Too Bad, or isnt it?).. Today, the 10th March, my question has clearly been answered. No name of authors, all we do is collaborate, collaborate, share, edit and yeah, have arguements to enrich our knowldge. I like everything about it... Justin is really doing it. Along the same line blogging continues, editting and making it flowery and its looking fabulous in the eyes of the author and hope in your eyes too.

And I cannot forget my KAYCO facebook profile... Cant get a good picture to put on it but I know I will before friday.. Just check me out!

Later

0 comments:

Post a Comment