CTA-ARDYIS

CTA-ARDYIS
Transition in the making

Thursday 10 March 2011

Thursday ends with PING, Mozillabird and PBworks....

...........I am Pinging, pinging and pinging!!!!!!! A day cannot end any better than this.. With Ping I can now send a single post and all my facebook friends, my fellow twitts and bloggists are informed... Isnt this magic, I think and this makes my transition fantastic....

Mozillabird is another magic, you can read your mails comfortably.. from your email here they come and you can read them. Do I need internet connection? From what I got No, but need to find out... uhhmmmm....

And the transitor also proudly says she can do more than Wiki. She can now individualize her Wiki (Personalize it, thats the word they are using), add writers, Editors and Readers to her list.... Tihs is getting more than super!!!! Not only to me but as you follow me you will also find this superb!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment